Mullions - (Furniture Architecture)

Mullions - (Furniture, Architecture) A mullion is a structural element, which divides adjacent window units. A mullion may also vertically divide double doors. In cabinetry, the term "mullion" refers to any vertical member on a cabinet face that separates adjacent elements, usually doors, or drawers. This same element is also called a "mid-stile”.

The cabinet-maker and upholsterer's drawing-bookThe cabinet-maker and upholsterer's drawing-book 


Post a Comment