Carlton House Table - (Furniture) Glossary of Antique Terms C

Carlton House Table - (Furniture) D-shaped writing-table, the back semicircular, the straight front containing drawers, the top built up at the back with further drawers and sometimes surmounted by a gallery. Late Georgian and Regency; of mahogany or satinwood.


Post a Comment